Friday, July 24, 2020

Random Scenes

Gravity

Walking at the verge of the pond,
Pulled by gravity, it tried hard not to slip down,
It tried even harder..
Yet the pond pulled it down within,
The Law of gravity!

Strangely enough, it didn’t get drawn…
It didn’t die…
It survived…more alive and kicking!!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Tu hi Tu

You asked – “Why do you always look so dull and tired? Take care of yourself and be always in good health and mood.”

I said – “ What can I do? When you are not with me, I always think of you and I can’t get time to think or do anything for myself.”

You said – “ So what. now when I am here with you, take good care of yourself.”
I said – “ Now who has the time? I am too busy with you, either I look at you or am busy to serve you. How can I look at myself?”

-------------------------------------------------------------

The Little Kid

Mother took the toy from the child’s hand and said – “come on, it is the time to come home and have meal.”

The child was angry – why mother took his favorite toy? Irrespective to the fact that he was hungry and could no longer play in the play ground, still he got angry with mother and sat down – “ No, I will not go with you. You always do what ever you like and now I will do what ever I like”.

Mother smiled at his anger and said nothing. Sitting hungry and angry, the child would look from the corner of his eyes whether mother again calls him back. No, mother was enjoying his anger and she still moved further away and got out of his sight.

People would come, console the child and would try to take him away but the child wouldn’t move. In his anger still he was looking for mother’s hands. If someone would keep persisting that he would take the child home and give all what ever he wants, still when the child would be ready to move with them, their very touch of hands would show- that the person was not to be trusted and he would refuse to go.

Sitting hungry he cried out – “Oh mother, where are you? Why have you left me here? Please come, can’t stay here without you.”

Mother came running, smiled upon the child and holding his hand- she said-“Come home. We all are waiting for you.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------


In OSHO Style

One day I and my younger sister were going to market on a rikshaw. My elder sister’s little four years son was also with us. As usual it is in small towns; people would turn and stare at us for a while. The kid clapped joyfully and said – “What a fun!! Every one is looking at me!”

No one is looking for you. Everyone is looking for his or her own vested interests. Even you are in sight still you are not in sight. The moment this view is clear, our all attachments fall flat on the ground. None can re-tie them.

But wait….am I looking for the interest of others? The only real looking is looking for someone who is really looking for me. The moment we meet someone who has really been waiting for us, we realize what a tremendous joy, what a marvelous beauty it is!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

1 Comments:

At 8:41 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

So close to reality! Very nice, keep it up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home