Friday, July 24, 2020

Romance with GOD

Romance with GOD
Someday someone told me-“There is a height hidden within you. I would love to see you flirting with me”.
I said-“You can’t bear that. It will go beyond your control. Only GOD has this capacity to bear it at all and still love me.”
Yes this is the time to romance with GOD. Spring is out there, it may have not called for you but it has called me, now and here. Oh how long I have been waiting for this spring? I can hear birds singing, I can see rain dancing and I can see him peeping through all faces…isn’t it he himself? Hidden in so many layers, forms, faces and playing hide and seek who else it could be?

People say HE is beloved, but I must say he is the ultimate lover; no one else can love you as he loves. We can just pretend to love him, to call him our beloved, but in deep down the desire is to be loved, to be accepted and to be with him. How is it love? At the best it is desire to receive love, the best sort of, from the supreme power…..but what about the love HE is seeking?

You smile, you frown, you give and you take, and all are the signs of your love only. Who ever fears your frowns, will not understand your love in full. The great paradox of his land is that all opposites vanish in each other there…You are the light, you are the darkness and you are the one holding my hand in that darkness towards light…. Praise can’t be upon you, you can’t be otherwise. How can you be otherwise? You are ...only you are ......

In the middle of work, in the middle of road, in the crowd and in the loneliness, you call me; remind me of yourself and say-
"What are you doing here? Why are you here? Come, this is not your place; let us go where you exist in true face." A home is not where you live, but where they understand you.

It was not that I didn’t understand, it was not that I couldn’t hear, it was not that my heart didn’t ache with the call but with all force I had, I stopped myself. I have some promises; I can’t go without fulfilling them. I don’t want to get caught as a liar in your eyes O dear that is why. If there remains a single debt over me, how can I enter your place having this burden on my head?

Call comes, goes, fades and again the same call……and I am spellbound where ever I am. Then I don’t know what I am doing and what I should do. I am gone.

The spells of illusion, the swings of happiness and sadness, the feeling of good and bad, the power of judgment is gone, I can see you peeping from everywhere…..from each face, from each corner...and with aching heart I am waiting when I will see you face to face...but is it really gonna happen? Strange is the law of his land, either "I" remain or HE is, two can't exist....a piece of ice is of the same essence as water is, but to know exactly what water is, it has to melt and become water...and then can you differentiate it at all ??

******************************************

Greedy Me!!
I prayed and asked all material things.
He smiled and gave me whatever was needed.
Too greedy I asked for Spiritual wealth too!

( A story by Ramkrishna: A little boy is sitting on road side. He has all gems in his bag. His childlike nature, he has kept it and is not willing to give it anyone. People come and request him to give it. But he denies. A person is going on road, without asking or giving a single thought of what the boy has. The boy runs to him and requests to take it all. He denies but still the boy gives him all gems he has with him. Don't we have a little glimpse of the nature of GOD here?)

Don't disturb HIM !
We offer prayers to HIM
In good faith that HE is listening them..
We pray to Lord, for all we need,
From material to spiritual wealth..
While we are busy in prayers, He is busy doing his best for us..
Our prayers just prolong his work because it takes his time to listen them and ours to say them....
Don’t interrupt him in him work
Let him do his work and I shall be perfectly OK.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 8:48 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

The spells of illusion, the swings of happiness and sadness, the feeling of good and bad, the power of judgment is gone, I can see you peeping from everywhere…..from each face, from each corner...and with aching heart I am waiting when I will see you face to face...but is it really gonna happen? Strange is the law of his land, either "I" remain or HE is, two can't exist....a piece of ice is of the same essence as water is, but to know exactly what water is, it has to melt and become water...and then can you differentiate it at all ???? sabita really yur theme n thoughts are barely required to read by human beings...these are the pieces written from yur inside vision not by wisdom...result of yur experience while reading it I experience u n through u i m feeling myself very near to him ...god.....thanx for sharing ...but it is really difficult to overcome frm evil which is alredy inside in shape of lust hate love concern,hopes disappointments...we have to remain totally aloof frm all this n have to feel emptiness within us ..but right through frm yur this ...we found real path to reach near to god...thanx ....RAKESH

 
At 12:16 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Every word is priceless....and inspiring too.

He is calling...but we are not tuned in to listen to his call.

very inspiring...!!!

 
At 12:48 AM , Blogger who am i? said...

hey sabby!what a fantabulous piece!loved reading every word of it ...loved feeling every atom of it!!!!!

 
At 10:05 PM , Blogger The Eternal Student said...

Master & disciple was the one I loved the most. Great work dear keep it up, keep this fire of passion for the master burning then you'll see his wonders.

 
At 8:07 AM , Blogger Roohi said...

RS Di...
as usual ur posts r always amazing and treat for soul.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home